Clever, happy boy, darling Zach. Grandma is singing "Put your finger on your nose, on your nose....." Or in this case, on Mum's nose. Much love, Grandma
ADORABLE! I just love the bits where he puts his finger up your nose Becca and you say 'Excuse me'! I've been planning to ring, but it's always too late by the time I get sociable and talkative each day! i'm not so good in the morning... much love to all 3 of you, Megs
2 comments:
Clever, happy boy, darling Zach. Grandma is singing "Put your finger on your nose, on your nose....." Or in this case, on Mum's nose. Much love, Grandma
ADORABLE! I just love the bits where he puts his finger up your nose Becca and you say 'Excuse me'!
I've been planning to ring, but it's always too late by the time I get sociable and talkative each day! i'm not so good in the morning...
much love to all 3 of you,
Megs
Post a Comment