Yesterday Zach discovered this little inch-worm manoeuvre (belly firmly on the ground)! It gets him around and polishes our floors! He still finds it a little tiring and frustrating.

I can see this is going to open up a whole new world!
our wood between the worlds

6 comments:
Very effective and intelligent crawling! Is that the hand of Fate, pulling the desired object out of reach just as he approaches?? love, g
Cousin David thinks you're VERY clever, Zach!
And Auntie Rachel is impressed with the strength of your arms. You really get some speed up.
much love to you all,
Rachel
No looking back Zach! GO GO GO!
I've been getting the ol' busy signal so oft when i call you 3 that i think i must have the wrong number or something ... what is your home phone number m' dearies?
love megs
clever boy
nor could Kerstin Sam! And when I cover my nose, in the mirror I look just like YOU, which is lovely, as I miss you!!!
Well done Zach. He'll be crawling in no time! I love the collages you did for Christmas. What a lot of work and organization. Have you printed them like that? If so, copies please??? Pretty pretty please?! Love you and miss you, Jo xxx
Post a Comment