Monday, March 10, 2008

the countdown....

is on... but when will it happen and who will it be??
aha, a guessing competition i hear you say? indeed.

boy? girl? early? late? what date? (due date is 30 March).
we don't know, do you? leave your comments..... a prize for the winner!


a clue...?

19 comments:

josh and sarah 10.05.07 said...

this is sarah and i guess a girl. and born on april 4. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Megs said...

baby ... let's see ... totally random guess here ... girl, born ... soon, i hope, for dear Becca's sake!
Uncle Tom's birthday (March 31!)weighing 10 pounds by the look! (becca, i went swimming the day before Eowyn, weighing 10 pounds 4 ounces, was born ... an elderly lady showering next to me afterwards told me i was the hugest pregnant woman she'd ever seen! when i swam underwater i almost couldn't get back up...)
love you THREE!
in round table discussion the other day we were asked to speak about a marriage which inspired us, and i spoke of you two and your love for one another and your delight at anticipating baby bump!
love megs

Anonymous said...

boy (altho i know i am sposed to be encouraging anticipation of a girl) born on 27th march (same day as eddie's best bud, tom tom)

Anonymous said...

Charity O'Neill
girl, 39 weeks, 9# 6oz or something like that.
you look great Becca!

Joshua said...

i am going to guess a boy on the 22nd of March.... its gonna be pretty cool to have another little Jones running around. hope everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam and Becca!
Suse here...my guess is - a girl on April 1st. All the very best! You're in my thoughts and prayers. Lotsa love xox

baker st jones said...

Boy, 31st March. Can't remember the weight.

Jenny said...

A boy.

Megs said...

YES!
love it!
see 7th post down on bag end!
love to bump
m

gretta at lothlorien said...

WOW! What a tum!! I say March 21st, girl, 8lb 6ozs. The weight Tom has forgotten (his) was 9lb 40zs. All the best, Becca. Would love to know when you go in, so can pray for you. much love

Anonymous said...

I'd say 2nd April, 9 lb 5.

Kate

Triona said...

want to say girl, born april 4th, but going with family tradition this generation, i'm going to say boy, born april 4th, 8lbs, 10oz. WOOO, bring it on! can't wait to meet you bubs. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca, Ann here... I guess boy, 1st April, 9lbs 3ozs

Unknown said...

April 3rd (Mum and Dad's anniversary), a girl, 8lbs, 8oz
GO BECCA!

Rachel J-L said...

What fun!
I think a girl, March 23rd.
How funny to be guessing someone's birthday!
much love to you all,
Rachel

Megs said...

i got to CHOOSE Coco's birthday!
St Bridhie's Day...

Looking at the most recent pics Becca I would even add some ounces to my prediction of a 10 pound glorious little girl on Tom's birthday!!!!!

love M

Rachel J-L said...

Victor says:
A boy.
28th March.
I hope I win. (It's much better than a lottery. Can only choose from boy or girl, and not many dates!)

karenbritton said...

ummm! I could be cheating here but I reckon 26th March, Baby boy, weighing 7lbs1oz!!

Karen

Rachel J-L said...

looks like Anita won! Well done Aunty Anita!