what a treat to spend almost a week in chicago with johanna and john and little four-month old Rudy who we met for the first time. he is a delight. it was great to hang out after so long!
we all flew together from chicago to Portland, Maine to meet the rest of the family all arriving the same day. Rudy was a trooper on the journey (not sure what he thought of the headphones)
[TOP BANGET] Bibit Durian Musang King
2 years ago
4 comments:
I've just had a wonderful catch-up on your life! Blogs are great.
Please come and visit my new blog at victorrachel.blogspot.com
I've finally managed to do it!
I love you both,
Rachel
looks like rudy is enjoying 'this is ireland' ....but what does sam think of it?
hello lovely Becca, Sam, Rudi, Johanna and John! BEAUTIFUL spotted pictures!
Becca, just yesterday, a friend of mine with whom we{re planning a camping trip this weekend told me she had never swum in the ocean either! imagine that! let{s have an adventure, and each bring our friends who've never swum in the ocean somewhere lovely where we can all swim and beach and sun and revel in their newfound oceanness!!
miss you!
love meg
Becca looks like a tiny academic, with her glasses and hair back, and that huge book, and an even tinier baby on her lap.
Because I've got 'google desktop', these photos cycle through on the mini slideshow at the right hand side of my computer (it's a great feature, if you can get it on the Mac), so even without going to your blog, I see these photos, because it cleverly loads photos from the sites that you visit.
T, not a.
Post a Comment