And there's Sam! What a great holiday for you. Actually, I don't have much to say about these photos but I'm visiting your blog for the first time in ages so wanted to "leave a comment". Hope the new house is going well. Looking forward to some pictures. much love to you both, Rachel
6 comments:
there are rather a lot of you!
And there's Sam!
What a great holiday for you.
Actually, I don't have much to say about these photos but I'm visiting your blog for the first time in ages so wanted to "leave a comment".
Hope the new house is going well. Looking forward to some pictures.
much love to you both,
Rachel
The Winter clan is growing...... .
Photos of the new flat, please.
I thought of something to say about the photo...
you got the blue, horizontal stripes right, Sam!
oh my goodness! i just noticed that pip! hilarious :) i guess i fit in pretty well ;)
Post a Comment