FUN FUN FUN! I love these pics! The one of Sam and Becca is sensational, and Tri and Becca look to be having such a fabulous time I almost feel as if I'm there with you all! Yay! Happy 30th Becca!
hey guys, looks like you had a great time at the party.... wish i could have been there. i am writing to let you know that i have given in and set up a Facebook account. i think i have sent you guys a friend request (or however that works on Facebook).so be on the lookout for that. also, Sarah and i have set up a wedding blog, it is at http://joshysarah.blogspot.com/, check it out. can't wait to see you guys in July.
5 comments:
FUN FUN FUN! I love these pics! The one of Sam and Becca is sensational, and Tri and Becca look to be having such a fabulous time I almost feel as if I'm there with you all! Yay! Happy 30th Becca!
You are beautiful and vivacious, Becca. Is the lounge chair shot at home??
yes post-party collapse!
Oh, I wish I could have been there. It looks like you had so much fun!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA! I love you. xxx Joh
hey guys, looks like you had a great time at the party.... wish i could have been there. i am writing to let you know that i have given in and set up a Facebook account. i think i have sent you guys a friend request (or however that works on Facebook).so be on the lookout for that. also, Sarah and i have set up a wedding blog, it is at http://joshysarah.blogspot.com/, check it out.
can't wait to see you guys in July.
Post a Comment