i just found this very cute and yet arty photo of our neices eowyn and coco on our desktop and wanted to do something with it, so thought i'd put it on our blog!
it's lovely! we just played 'duck, duck, goose' as a family, and none of us kept the rules!!! YAY!!! Bens is getting the girls a mouse each - the only pet I currently would tolerate. (meany!) So I've put A CLUE for you on my blog! lovem
4 comments:
What a gorgeous pair! Must be those Jones genes. Obviously deep thinkers as well. 80 more hours!
they certainly are! you must miss them so much Benjamin. I love the thought of that reunion. I hope it is a special, special time.
it's lovely! we just played 'duck, duck, goose' as a family, and none of us kept the rules!!! YAY!!!
Bens is getting the girls a mouse each - the only pet I currently would tolerate. (meany!) So I've put A CLUE for you on my blog!
lovem
beautiful girls
Post a Comment