we somehow got caught up in a wedding blessing ceremony taking place in the abbey and as we were trying to make a swift exit the bride was entering - we almost collided with her - so we had to try to make ourselves inconspicuous along the walls of the abbey until she had reached the front.
we bought delicious organic chicken and veg in the little farmers market and came home also with bags full of apples (picked by sam on a very wobbly ladder) and rhubarb from polly's parent's garden. and had a great time with lovely polly.







9 comments:
Hey guys,
You are just always doing something new! Thanks for your comment - we'll actually be in Port Macquarie from the 22nd-27th December so if you're in Port for Christmas we'll definately catch up!! You can visit us in Sydney though if it suits too.
Love Rose
Great photos.
Malmesbury looks vv pretty. It's lovely to keep up with what you are doing. Much love.
i LOVE your story about nearly colliding with the bride! somehow the knowledge that this sort of thing happens to you two makes the fact that such things seem to happen inadvertenly often to me ok. the thing that's awkward is being the only one in a situation who's giggling... i love you two and SEE YOU IN 3 MOONS!!!!
Sam and Becca,
I *do* hope I get to see you guys in Oz. I thought your makepovertyhistory banner was kewl, so I did some research and found out that in the U.S. it's called the ONE campaign (I guess on the basis of saying, "Hey, let's get our federal government to spend 1% more of their annual budget on stuff that really matters), and I found a link like yours but for them, so I added it to my blog, which was fun. Thanks for the inspiration. I love the way you too are so much "us" and "we" and just very clearly love being a twosome and married and everything. I am inspired by that to work on that aspect of our marriage! Thankyou! Have you seen this frightening counter at costofwar.com? wow.
i suppose you know that i was a full-time apple-picker for two months once, to earn my plane ticket back to oz...
a
sorry to labour the point
oops, now i've really messed up your comments page trying to delete the second comment, which was identical to the first....never again
i was actually just trying to see whether our new profile photo would come up with our comments
love you guys
looking forward to our clapham sleepover this weekend
a
Post a Comment