Monday, May 01, 2006

our new garden

today was a bank holiday, so after a lazy morning with bluberry pancakes and bacon, coffee etc etc we headed to a nearish-by garden centre called 'secret garden'. a lovely, quaint place. we bought some plants for our window and a herb garden and tomato plant! it was fun to then come back home and plant them in pots. how very domestic!





3 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

What a fabulous window garden!! Were those first photos in your back yard or at the secret garden?/ Much love, from Barham library. (V glad to have remembered your blog address.)

Anonymous said...

That is our backyard. They've made it look really lovely actually.

How great to think of you there in little Barham library. I used to love going there and getting books out for the holidays. I'd end up getting loads more than I'd read, but it was fun being indulgent. I'd often get books on things like boat building or mechanics and things like that! The farm brings that side out a little I think.

gretta at lothlorien said...

Lots of your childhood books at the farm. Don't suppose you'll want to move them?? Still haven't heard from the builder with a quote.