It is NOT sam on the phone box!! It is actually a drunk scotsman!
The cars were sewn into the ground by the elephent - or so the tale goes! There were lots of things like that around town that were all part of the magical story, told by word of mouth, it was wonderful!
wasn't this just the most wonderful thing ever? I went to Piccadilly just to say I'd seen him, and was so enchanted I ended up running around after him all afternoon... got quite close a number of times, but never got wettened ;) and I love your title and almost stole it for my blog :)
(PS it was actually the little girl who did the sewing ;) )
WOW!!! It's spine-tingling just looking at the pictures on your blog. How amazing to have been there. How great to go to all that extravegance just to tell a story!
6 comments:
iS THAT sAM ON THE TELEPHONE BOX, AND DID THE ELEPHANT STEP ON THE SQUASHED CAR???
It is NOT sam on the phone box!! It is actually a drunk scotsman!
The cars were sewn into the ground by the elephent - or so the tale goes! There were lots of things like that around town that were all part of the magical story, told by word of mouth, it was wonderful!
WOW. That is amazing!
Am lloking forward to pics of Paris.
wasn't this just the most wonderful thing ever? I went to Piccadilly just to say I'd seen him, and was so enchanted I ended up running around after him all afternoon... got quite close a number of times, but never got wettened ;)
and I love your title and almost stole it for my blog :)
(PS it was actually the little girl who did the sewing ;) )
WOW!!!
It's spine-tingling just looking at the pictures on your blog. How amazing to have been there. How great to go to all that extravegance just to tell a story!
Post a Comment