When I saw the title of this post, I thought HURRAH, God has answered my prayer, for sun for them all ... and then I realised the sun you refer to was when we were there ... I shall keep praying for you for sun! Our 2 sunless summers in Seattle were so hard. So I pray that the sun comes out and stays out, shining down on you in Winchester, and on those Moreton/London Jones' as well ... shining brightly!!! Much love, Meg xoxoxoxoxox
3 comments:
When I saw the title of this post, I thought HURRAH, God has answered my prayer, for sun for them all ... and then I realised the sun you refer to was when we were there ... I shall keep praying for you for sun! Our 2 sunless summers in Seattle were so hard. So I pray that the sun comes out and stays out, shining down on you in Winchester, and on those Moreton/London Jones' as well ... shining brightly!!! Much love, Meg xoxoxoxoxox
Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures
Lovely xxx
Post a Comment