Saturday, May 05, 2012

Zach's BirthDAY!

birthday breakfast before Daddy goes to work
opening presents

new train track
and finally off to the Zoo...

... to ride the free tractor and the birthday treat - our first ride on the TRAIN!!
 ice-cream
 goodbye to the tractor
 biding our time until the next train ride
picnic lunch
 we love you darling Zachary
 waiting to get on the train
 Zach's eyes stayed fixed on the track and engine the entire ride
 saying goodbye to the train
 home for more train play
 and tea with friends and family


2 comments:

Rachel J-L said...

So lovely!
I just looked at these with David and he said "I wish I could go to their home with all those new toys!" I think he and Zach would get on very well - trains, tractors, dragons, ice-cream, the zoo, books...all David's loves!
much love, Rachel and David

PS Is that the Little Red Train book we gave? Or did he get lots?!

Rachel J-L said...

btw, just a reminder that my blog address is rachelnancie.blogspot.com
you've still got the old one on the side here.
love, r