Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zach & Martha

Martha loves a good pair of sunnies
and dancing
exploring
and playing
Zach is loving his scooter at the moment
and discovering maps
They both love getting out and about
Martha will sometimes get her shoes and cry by the front door until we go out

5 comments:

Eowyn said...

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ummer!

gretta at lothlorien said...

Lovely children!

Unknown said...

What a lovely way to document what they are doing now. More and more I find our blog is a diary of sorts. It's the kids book I always meant to keep about what they are up to. There are now services to have your blog printed in book form. Something fun to think about for the future. I just wish wish wish Z+M could play with R+M every day! xoxo Jo

Benjamin Ady said...

Yes, I hear you Jo, i just wish wish wish Z + M could play with E + C every day!!!! These long distance family thingies are hard on the heart, eh?

Benjamin Ady said...

(this is meg, not bens! xo)