we're home from our fabulous month in Australia; wonderful time with family as a family, tired, sad, excited for the months to come...
Here's Zach reunited with his precious car! Zach still talks about his holiday in Australia, referring to the people we saw and things we did (airplane, zoo etc).
Hello!! I've been checking every day for you to put up some pictures! It's good to see dear Zach happy to be home. David is missing his play mate. I hope you're managing to get enough sleep at the right time. much love from us.
7 comments:
Hello!!
I've been checking every day for you to put up some pictures! It's good to see dear Zach happy to be home. David is missing his play mate.
I hope you're managing to get enough sleep at the right time.
much love from us.
Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Zach! We miss you so much. Love, Grandma
Glad you got home safe...it was so wonderful to catch up!
all our love,
Ado, Rose, Oliver & Imogen
And he looks so much older, from the "Autumn Leaves" entry to the "Home" post.
Beautiful Zach.
great to see u on new year's day and glad u back!
a
xxxxxxx
Gosh - He's grown SO much! Love, Jo
Post a Comment