Friday, August 14, 2009

new car

I picked this old car up at a charity shop yesterday and Zach loves it. He raced out this morning before I could get clothes on him to sit in it.



Today Sam has gone to try to get us a new car. Sadly our old beloved BMW is on its last legs.

6 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

These Jones boys and their love of cars. Sad about the BMW - I loved driving that car.

sam becca zach and martha said...

I was remembering how much you enjoyed driving it (as the Manchester Police know...!)

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow "Awesome" perfect for your awesome boy. Sad about the BMW. I have memories of shopping for you in it when Zach was born and greeting you when you drove in it t0 Chilton Manor for Christmas.
We'll look forward to Sam's new find.
Mum

Megs said...

Tell us more about the Manchester Police!!!!!!!

Aunty Seren said...

I'm so glad i'll get to meet Z at last. Not too long now.

xx

gretta at lothlorien said...

Another blemish on my reputation, Meggs. The Manchester police caught me speeding, but in my defense, the speed limit was very low in the town centre. AND, after my written explanation, they let me off my fine.