We went out on our first road trip (since driving back leaving the hospital on day 1) yesterday to the Wandsworth Town Hall to get little Zach registered.
The Town Hall isn't far from Becca's old work so we popped in there after some lunch at the Pantry on Old York Road.
We were all a little tired after our big day out!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
congrats! next step a couple of passport i guess... just how many can he get??
he's so little and round! bless his little zachy heart!!! he's very blessed to have such wonderful parents, Sam and Becca!
Anita, I'm only allowed two passports (Australia and Ireland) and would have to give one up to get a US passport (for which I'm otherwise eligible) - I don't know how far that principle permeates. I think the idea is to prevent espionage but of course, all good spies have ... (better not write this on the internet...)
2 comments:
congrats! next step a couple of passport i guess... just how many can he get??
he's so little and round! bless his little zachy heart!!! he's very blessed to have such wonderful parents, Sam and Becca!
Anita, I'm only allowed two passports (Australia and Ireland) and would have to give one up to get a US passport (for which I'm otherwise eligible) - I don't know how far that principle permeates. I think the idea is to prevent espionage but of course, all good spies have ... (better not write this on the internet...)
Post a Comment