Sunday, January 20, 2008

A few days in Prague..

The anatomical clock...
Charles Bridge ..

The Cathedral..



mmm hot wine ...




National Theatre..


Charles Bridge and The castle at night..







The ballet ..

Our room...

Our last Goulash...

8 comments:

Megs said...

lovely lovely lovely Praha!
the photo of the 4 musos is superb!
SO glad you got to have this time!
I emailed you my story about Praha.
And there's a chapter in George McDonald's Phantastes - a story the protagonist reads in a library - set in Praha (to which I refer in my story!). And Michael Chabon's excellent 'The amazing adventures of kavalier and klay' begins in Praha - slightly chillingly...

I am thrilled to bits you got to go - you'll always remember it, that last wild adventure before children, (with whom you'll have many a wild adventure, but there's a new quality ... how wonderful that soon you'll be parents. Though I bet it doesn't feel soon!

Nobody in the history of the world has stayed pregnant forever, so be reassured on those days (if you're like i was) when you think you will...

LOVE YOU ALL!
Megs

Benjamin Ady said...

It's not fair that you two get to both be so good looking, and have so much fun. not fair not fair not fair.

I'm glad I'm related to you. Some of the glory rubs off by association =)

sam becca zach and martha said...

love you guys.

the blury one of me jumping across the room was inspired by the ballet - we saw the nut cracker

Unknown said...

ooo-it looks so so chilly. I'm impressed that you did so much walking around. Love the warm soup man - ah, that's how you did it! You will always remember this trip, as megs said. It's a precious, carefree time. Love you. xx Jo

josh and sarah 10.05.07 said...

was the anatomical clock a boy or a girl? is that an anatomical clock in your picture or are you just happy to see us?

Anonymous said...

lovely to see these pix of your adventures

gretta at lothlorien said...

Great to see your pix of wonderful Prague. Colder looking and less crowded than when we were there. Much love, Mum

Rachel J-L said...

What wonderful pictures! Isn't Prague great? I loved all the musicians and artists everywhere.