Monday, August 07, 2006

bob n therese. london. 22 july


4 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

Lovely to see Therese and Bob married. Where was the wedding?? I must tell A Lucy to look at your photos. All the best for Friday's move. Much love.

sam becca zach and martha said...

Thanks Ma! Getting excited abøut the move - actually, we're like kids waiting for christmas!!

they got married at st. mark's battersea rise, where they both go now.

gretta at lothlorien said...

Photos on the blog of the new home, asap?? Actually, you might feel a bit sad too, leaving the place where you went when first married. Much love. Don't forget to make up your bed first of all, and have kettle and things for making tea, with you in the car.

sam becca zach and martha said...

You're right Mum, leaving our flat will be sad I think. Its been such a wonderful home, and if it weren't for its location and size we'd stay! I like that it will always hold the status of our first home.

Such good advice about bed and kettle!